/ Mar 15, 2009 / No comments / ,

Paume books!


Received my first ever two Paumes books today! Been drooling over these for weeks now, and had to order some. Making up my mind was not easy as each and every book is beautiful. Finally chose Stockholm Kitchens and Stockholm Apartments. What's great about these books is that these interiors are not over styled and over priced and just show 'regular' people with great taste. (In rooms where even kids can be comfortable) You can check out the books on the Paumes site, or at Yvestown.com. (I purchased mine through Yvestown)




Share This Post :
Tags : ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Hello, I am Sandra van Katwijk, mama to 3 incredible girls and founder of Yarning Made. I combined my love for bold graphics, colors and knitting into a tiny line of modern and cozy blankets for baby, dollies, and the home. Each blanket is hand knit and finished in Victoria, BC. My blankets can be found on Etsy and design loving shops around the world. Thanks for visiting my blog!