/ Jun 21, 2009 / 1 Comment /

Granny-ing


An entire week went by without a post. No time for anything but work and the day to day things. One thing I have managed to squeeze in the day is an hour of grannying at night! Pure bliss. I have been playing with yarn, granny square patterns, and color, lots and lots of color. What a soothing way to end the day! Until I look at all the ends that need to be sewn in... No matter, my granny square blanket is well underway and I couldn't be more excited!
Share This Post :
Tags :

1 comment:

  1. so pretty, so much colour!! Can't wait to see the blanket finished:)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Hello, I am Sandra van Katwijk, mama to 3 incredible girls and founder of Yarning Made. I combined my love for bold graphics, colors and knitting into a tiny line of modern and cozy blankets for baby, dollies, and the home. Each blanket is hand knit and finished in Victoria, BC. My blankets can be found on Etsy and design loving shops around the world. Thanks for visiting my blog!