/ Jul 12, 2009 / No comments /

Ikea color 2010

Not sure why I am hunting down early leaked images from the new Ikea 2010 catalogue... I have no money stashed away ready to purchase new furniture. I don't even have an Ikea store on the island, it is one big trip to the mainland usually ocurring about once a year. I also do not have any space for new furniture in my teeny tiny house. And yet I can't wait to receive the new catalogue and dream. (The girls do need beds, and my couch does have a big dent in the springs filled with a pillow...)
Share This Post :
Tags :

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Hello, I am Sandra van Katwijk, mama to 3 incredible girls and founder of Yarning Made. I combined my love for bold graphics, colors and knitting into a tiny line of modern and cozy blankets for baby, dollies, and the home. Each blanket is hand knit and finished in Victoria, BC. My blankets can be found on Etsy and design loving shops around the world. Thanks for visiting my blog!