/ Jul 27, 2009 / No comments /

Pip Studio


Had to check out Pip Studio after falling in love with their line of wallpapers with Eijffinger. Yes, I know, I am probably the last person in blog universe to find out and everyone has already posted about them. Pip Studio was founded by Pip, or Catharina, in Holland. Her company motto is "Happy products for Happy People". They make me happy just looking at them for sure. Flowers, birdies, red, pale blues...Happiness. And what a gorgeous website.
Share This Post :
Tags :

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Hello, I am Sandra van Katwijk, mama to 3 incredible girls and founder of Yarning Made. I combined my love for bold graphics, colors and knitting into a tiny line of modern and cozy blankets for baby, dollies, and the home. Each blanket is hand knit and finished in Victoria, BC. My blankets can be found on Etsy and design loving shops around the world. Thanks for visiting my blog!