/ Aug 26, 2009 / 1 Comment / ,

Malin Westberg


Oh happy day, received my three Malin Westberg dishcloths in the mail today. Yes, I am quite certain I am one of the very few people displaying them on a shelf instead of plunging them in the dishwater where they belong... Only for a little while, then I will use them, promise. I ordered mine online at Stockholm Inside, a Canadian home store in Ontario. Malin is a Swedish designer and I pretty much love all her prints and designs. More Malin Westberg below...

Share This Post :
Tags : ,

1 comment:

  1. Malin Westberg products can be found in the USA! Her agent is located in North Carolina.

    Visit www.wetcloths.com OR
    www.myswedishtreasures.com

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Hello, I am Sandra van Katwijk, mama to 3 incredible girls and founder of Yarning Made. I combined my love for bold graphics, colors and knitting into a tiny line of modern and cozy blankets for baby, dollies, and the home. Each blanket is hand knit and finished in Victoria, BC. My blankets can be found on Etsy and design loving shops around the world. Thanks for visiting my blog!