/ Aug 29, 2009 / No comments /

New Rebecca knitting magazine


It's almost knitting time!! Yes, I will continue my blanket granny squaring, teenage daughter slouchy hat crocheting, other pre-teen daughter granny square bag crocheting, sewing, and other on the go projects, but it is almost September, nights are getting cooler, and it is time to get the needles out! (That was the longest sentence in history but accurately describes my excitement at the prospect) Just ordered the latest Rebecca magazine and I am sure to find a sweater or cardigan I want to make. You'll be able to find me at the local yarn shop the minute my mag gets here! Ok, maybe not the day after... There will be a lot of decision making to do...
Share This Post :
Tags :

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Hello, I am Sandra van Katwijk, mama to 3 incredible girls and founder of Yarning Made. I combined my love for bold graphics, colors and knitting into a tiny line of modern and cozy blankets for baby, dollies, and the home. Each blanket is hand knit and finished in Victoria, BC. My blankets can be found on Etsy and design loving shops around the world. Thanks for visiting my blog!