/ Sep 28, 2009 / 3 Comments /

Granny blanket update



Yes, still working on my granny blanket. Close! Sooo close! I have been sidetracked by various other projects but no more. I will complete this blanket. I will complete before the end of September. There, now I've said it. Crocheted granny bags cannot sway me. Zig zag pillows will not sway me. Complete granny blanket dedication only. I am down to crocheting and sewing together of 22 more squares, then crocheting of the border. See what I mean? Sooo close...
Share This Post :
Tags :

3 comments:

About Me

Hello, I am Sandra van Katwijk, mama to 3 incredible girls and founder of Yarning Made. I combined my love for bold graphics, colors and knitting into a tiny line of modern and cozy blankets for baby, dollies, and the home. Each blanket is hand knit and finished in Victoria, BC. My blankets can be found on Etsy and design loving shops around the world. Thanks for visiting my blog!