/ Oct 20, 2009 / 4 Comments /

Smilerynker Style









Remember my post 'More wallpaper love', featuring the adorable wallpapered drawer box? The picture was from Boligliv yet I had no idea who actually created it. I suppose I thought it was 'just a stylist'. Well, how wrong I was. I was clicking my way through Flickr (always inspiring) when I came across 'my' wallpaper box image. I sat up straight, clicked on 'Profile' and found Danish Lisbeth Hammer's blog Smilerynker. Yes, yet another woman to add to my 'Incredibly talented women with a ton of style and equally inspiring homes that make me weak' series!

Complete happiness at finding Lisbeth's site. Check out her gorgeous home, handmade dolls and those little dresses I am completely in love with. (those little crochet pockets!!!) Thanks for sharing Lisbeth!!! I love!
Share This Post :
Tags :

4 comments:

  1. It looks sooo swedish..
    The yellow desk lamp I always see on flea markets but in different colors ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you!! I bet your flea markets would be a dream come true for me... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i am totaly in love with Lisbeth's home (i just want to move in!) and blog too!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. incredibly colorful and happy! i'm inspired to start using all the vintage wallpaper i've been collecting!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Hello, I am Sandra van Katwijk, mama to 3 incredible girls and founder of Yarning Made. I combined my love for bold graphics, colors and knitting into a tiny line of modern and cozy blankets for baby, dollies, and the home. Each blanket is hand knit and finished in Victoria, BC. My blankets can be found on Etsy and design loving shops around the world. Thanks for visiting my blog!