/ Nov 12, 2009 / 1 Comment /

J.Crew Christmas 09









Gorgeous images from the J.Crew Christmas 09 catalog. Drool... makes me wish for a white Christmas. Although come to think of it I somehow never seem to look this glamorous in the snow. In fact, I remember slipping and sliding in last year's snow, the chapped skin and lips, the multiple layers of clothes trying to keep warm and appearing at least twice my size... Okay, but I can pretend and imagine it being romantic and idyllic.
Share This Post :
Tags :

1 comment:

About Me

Hello, I am Sandra van Katwijk, mama to 3 incredible girls and founder of Yarning Made. I combined my love for bold graphics, colors and knitting into a tiny line of modern and cozy blankets for baby, dollies, and the home. Each blanket is hand knit and finished in Victoria, BC. My blankets can be found on Etsy and design loving shops around the world. Thanks for visiting my blog!