/ Dec 3, 2009 / 1 Comment /

More (white) Christmas inspiration






I know, how hard am I trying when I keep posting inspiration from one source? But I am trying, I am! So even though I might be taking the 'easy way out' cause work is just not leaving me much spare time right now and I barely have time to knit or decorate for Christmas or blog or... okay, got a bit carried away and I will stop my rant now. Seriously though, I truly love these pictures and had to post more from Taverne Agency. :)
Share This Post :
Tags :

1 comment:

  1. Its okay if you didn't have time to do the full links to the pics you posted. It takes a lot of time and you know what? Nobody (except a few blog snobs I won't name) even cares.

    You are doing a beautiful job making the blog look wintery white, snowy and magical. Good job :D Thanks for blogging the pics!

    michele aka crafty cameleon

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Hello, I am Sandra van Katwijk, mama to 3 incredible girls and founder of Yarning Made. I combined my love for bold graphics, colors and knitting into a tiny line of modern and cozy blankets for baby, dollies, and the home. Each blanket is hand knit and finished in Victoria, BC. My blankets can be found on Etsy and design loving shops around the world. Thanks for visiting my blog!