/ Jan 2, 2010 / 3 Comments /

Big fat knitted cowl



Happy New Year to everyone! Hard to believe the Christmas season is over... it flew by. The girls go back to school next week and they are not quite impressed with that prospect. No more lazy days free to do everything or just nothing at all. :) We are trying to savor every last hour before monday morning.

I have been working on lots of small projects lately. A little knitting and some crochet thrown in as well. Quick satisfaction projects. Loved knitting the big cowl above, used a triple strand and it honestly knitted itself. Annie volunteered to model and I must say she is turning into quite the expert. Not a peep, even with yarn tickling her face the entire time! I am very lucky with my in house models indeed. Can't wait to wear the cowl, nice and warm and cozy.
Share This Post :
Tags :

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I came on your blog looking for chunky crochet. What a lovely blog and flickrpage you have!!!!! I will follow you with "feeds" You might like looking on our blog too? Looking forward to your creative stuff in 2010!
    Marijke
    www.marijkebongers.blogspot.com
    www.sweetandsimplestuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ana - you look like a professional model - beautiful! (oops sorry - knitting is gorgous too!) Happy back to school day! Yvonne xoxo

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Hello, I am Sandra van Katwijk, mama to 3 incredible girls and founder of Yarning Made. I combined my love for bold graphics, colors and knitting into a tiny line of modern and cozy blankets for baby, dollies, and the home. Each blanket is hand knit and finished in Victoria, BC. My blankets can be found on Etsy and design loving shops around the world. Thanks for visiting my blog!