/ Jan 31, 2010 / 4 Comments /

Heart baby sweater



Is there anything cuter and more fun than knitting for baby? Thought not. There seems to be a baby explosion happening around me and I am trying to whip up some cute little sweaters for gift giving. This one was a 'try out the pattern' test run (with hearts of course) and turned out sweet. I like the rolled up neck and edges, nice and casual. It is a seamless pattern, knitted completely in the round. I love seamless. I hate seaming. :) Now I will knit some with the 'good yarn'. This pattern is the Buddy Sweater from Anny Purls. (lots of other cute patterns available also)
Share This Post :
Tags :

4 comments:

  1. Love the sweater, and the orange hearts are soooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Looks like a good way to break into intarsia as well. Still haven't got there yet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. so love this jumper! will you be posting a pattern for the hearts ??? love to make one for my little poppit ! she loves hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet, so simple, reminds me of growing up in the 60's

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Hello, I am Sandra van Katwijk, mama to 3 incredible girls and founder of Yarning Made. I combined my love for bold graphics, colors and knitting into a tiny line of modern and cozy blankets for baby, dollies, and the home. Each blanket is hand knit and finished in Victoria, BC. My blankets can be found on Etsy and design loving shops around the world. Thanks for visiting my blog!