/ Jan 10, 2010 / 3 Comments /

Heart hat


The girls have been begging me for slouchy hats with hearts. Finished hat number one and proudly handed it to my oldest who immediately puts it on her head... hmmmm, maybe not. Too tight!! Tried it on Annie with her small head, still no go... Silly me, made the number one mistake when carrying yarn across the back and did not leave enough stretch factor... Lesson learned. Carry on. Love knitting hearts and the next one will be spectacular. And will fit...
Share This Post :
Tags :

3 comments:

  1. The hat is lovely! Hope you find a head that fits ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks!! Me too... too big for babies and toddlers have surprisingly big heads also. :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Hello, I am Sandra van Katwijk, mama to 3 incredible girls and founder of Yarning Made. I combined my love for bold graphics, colors and knitting into a tiny line of modern and cozy blankets for baby, dollies, and the home. Each blanket is hand knit and finished in Victoria, BC. My blankets can be found on Etsy and design loving shops around the world. Thanks for visiting my blog!