/ Feb 16, 2010 / 1 Comment /

Fröken Ö Style














I have been loving Swedish Josefin's blog, Fröken Ö, for quite some time. It is always a beautiful, almost poetic read but the imagery of her world is breathtaking. A world filled with adorably smoochable children (including a brand new baby boy born just a few weeks ago!) and an absolutely gorgeous drool worthy home filled with vintage treasures. A woman of impeccable style.

I had a very tough time cutting the amount of images I wanted to post down to a reasonable amount (haha, I know, maybe not so reasonable but you know me and posting massive amounts of pictures) since I love them all. So for those who have not yet discovered Josefin's blog (not many of you I am sure) go check out the inspiring pictures I was forced to leave behind...
Share This Post :
Tags :

1 comment:

  1. thanks for introducing me to such a beautiful blog! she has such a wonderful collection of treasures in her home.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Hello, I am Sandra van Katwijk, mama to 3 incredible girls and founder of Yarning Made. I combined my love for bold graphics, colors and knitting into a tiny line of modern and cozy blankets for baby, dollies, and the home. Each blanket is hand knit and finished in Victoria, BC. My blankets can be found on Etsy and design loving shops around the world. Thanks for visiting my blog!