/ Feb 2, 2010 / 1 Comment /

Protters en Pronkjes


Such a wonderful surprise! Elske and Wimke of the Dutch blog Protters en Pronkjes wrote the sweetest and most flattering article about my blog! I most definitely felt ego-stroked and very much like a superstar blogger for a minute. I liked it. A lot. :)

Protters and Pronkjes reports on cool, hip products and websites, including news and updates about their own brand Joeperdepoepske. Lots of knitting, crochet (!!) and everything else I like. Thanks Elske and Wimke!!
Share This Post :
Tags :

1 comment:

  1. Wow, thanks Sandra! We now know what you mean with 'feeling like a superstar blogger'! We keep following you, so you keep on yarning!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Hello, I am Sandra van Katwijk, mama to 3 incredible girls and founder of Yarning Made. I combined my love for bold graphics, colors and knitting into a tiny line of modern and cozy blankets for baby, dollies, and the home. Each blanket is hand knit and finished in Victoria, BC. My blankets can be found on Etsy and design loving shops around the world. Thanks for visiting my blog!