/ Apr 4, 2010 / 9 Comments / ,

Poncho for special babygirl




Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! I was busy finishing up little projects here and there and so there was a noticeable (by the girls) lack of Easter projects...

I completed my baby poncho for a very special little babygirl (who I won't name in case her mother reads this post). Based on a Drops Design pattern (I wanted the yo increases in the front to be hole-y), finished with a crocheted picot edge and a tiny little granny square just because. All in the round which means a very happy no seams. Joy.

I just need to whip up a cute little dress and the gift is complete.
Share This Post :
Tags : ,

9 comments:

  1. Lindo blog !!!

    Bjos do Brasil...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a darling poncho! I've been reading and enjoying your lovely blog. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just the most adorable Poncho! I love the mini granny square, much more detail than mine....do you have the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!!

    The base pattern is the Drops poncho, http://www.garnstudio.com/lang/en/visoppskrift.php?d_nr=b16&d_id=1&lang=us, a great little pattern. They have so many baby patterns I would love to knit...

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous! and beautiful photos too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That´s one lucky baby! Such a sweet gift.
    Drops is such a wonderful site full of ideas...I use it most of the time for the crochet patterns.
    Hope you had a wonderful Easter.
    Hugs, Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  7. i knit the same pattern a short while ago too. mine was a little red riding hood, but i love your crochet touches to yours!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Hello, I am Sandra van Katwijk, mama to 3 incredible girls and founder of Yarning Made. I combined my love for bold graphics, colors and knitting into a tiny line of modern and cozy blankets for baby, dollies, and the home. Each blanket is hand knit and finished in Victoria, BC. My blankets can be found on Etsy and design loving shops around the world. Thanks for visiting my blog!