/ May 11, 2010 / 10 Comments /

Oh yes, my dream clogs!






A ridiculous amount of photos for just a new pair of clogs, over the top I know. But I am just so excited and Annie was being the most spectacular top model ever and this photo session just got out of hand...

Finding my new Chanel-esque clogs was a mission in itself and after much searching I finally found "The Pair" online at Nordstrom in the US. Oh happy online shopping! Yes I am babbling but really, just look at them!! :)

Annie had to try them out the minute they came out of the box and things immediately went to Photo Session when the camera was pulled out. I dressed her up in my favorite dress and tights (yes, she looks much better in them than I do I am sure) and we were on. Very impressive that although the clogs were a little big on her, she managed to not fall on her head even while climbing and standing on top of the table. I guess thats a pro for you. :)
Share This Post :
Tags :

10 comments:

  1. I love them, and the whole outfit = just perfect together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me, those leggings are perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful...and what a beautiful summer you are going to have with such a pair of amazing clogs! Love the striped tights also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the outfit and the clogs and very green with envy! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all!! Haha, so true, how could my summer be any less than perfect with these clogs?

    In the meantime I am still breaking them in and as a result I have band-aids on my toes cause of the blisters and other sore spots due to the friction... Ahem, no matter!

    This too shall pass and then I can carry on and truly live my perfect clog dream summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ... the tights ... where are they from ... must have now ... ha ha ... i like the white with blue stripes thing so very very much ... thanks ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, I bought my capri tights at a local store, and the brand name is Bleu Foret. It seems they have a French and Canadian site. Hope you can find them!!

    http://www.bleuforet.fr/

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Hello, I am Sandra van Katwijk, mama to 3 incredible girls and founder of Yarning Made. I combined my love for bold graphics, colors and knitting into a tiny line of modern and cozy blankets for baby, dollies, and the home. Each blanket is hand knit and finished in Victoria, BC. My blankets can be found on Etsy and design loving shops around the world. Thanks for visiting my blog!