/ May 30, 2010 / 3 Comments / ,

Seventies style pillows





I did warn you that my blog would quickly become a scan-fest with my newly acquired scanner... :) Sewing the round patchwork pillows have been on my to-do list forever. I am still trying to collect the "just perfect" vintage fabrics and this has been slow going. But I will make some guaranteed. Must haves. The images at the top are from a 1969 issue of Dutch craft magazine Ariadne Handwerken. The pillows turned into cuddling corner are perfection as well. What kid wouldn't go crazy to have a corner like that now? Love that fabric...
Share This Post :
Tags : ,

3 comments:

  1. I think i have that same magazine in my collection! Love that large black and white pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These old Ariadnes are perfect!! Love these cushions too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous cushions - if you ever have the pattern available for sale or swap PLEASE do let me know. I'be looked for ages. I have a stack of 40+ copies of Golden Hands from the 60s/70s and not one circular patchwork cushion pattern ):

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Hello, I am Sandra van Katwijk, mama to 3 incredible girls and founder of Yarning Made. I combined my love for bold graphics, colors and knitting into a tiny line of modern and cozy blankets for baby, dollies, and the home. Each blanket is hand knit and finished in Victoria, BC. My blankets can be found on Etsy and design loving shops around the world. Thanks for visiting my blog!