/ Jun 27, 2010 / 2 Comments /

Lamp obsession continues



I have been so very, very lucky to find these Dutch seventies lamps right here in town. Usually I see them on Dutch vintage sites but can't even imagine what the shipping must cost to bring them to me. So I usually just imagine and drool. And then there they were posted on UsedVictoria, a local used everything auction type site. For a more than reasonable price. I think they are happy to be in a somewhat Dutch home again... :)
Share This Post :
Tags :

2 comments:

  1. yeah, some nice dutch lamps, you got there

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are lucky! If you get tired of these lamps, please let me know. ;)
    Your blog is fab, btw!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Hello, I am Sandra van Katwijk, mama to 3 incredible girls and founder of Yarning Made. I combined my love for bold graphics, colors and knitting into a tiny line of modern and cozy blankets for baby, dollies, and the home. Each blanket is hand knit and finished in Victoria, BC. My blankets can be found on Etsy and design loving shops around the world. Thanks for visiting my blog!