/ Jul 4, 2010 / 5 Comments /

Vintage typewriter for birthday girl



I found a $12 vintage typewriter (with case!!) and since Chiana is pursuing a career in writing this seemed like the perfect birthday find. Totally fits her style as well. Every author should have one even if it is only a decorative item. I cleaned it up, found new typewriter ribbon and voila! Works great and turns out the whole family is using it for those spontaneous and random thoughts and messages. :) Very fun.
Share This Post :
Tags :

5 comments:

  1. congratulations and i'm a little jealous

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the perfect present for a budding writer....it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a find! I hope she loves it. I'm on the hunt for a typewriter too. I know I could get one on e-bay but I want to find one in a thrift shop ... so the hunt continues. That's part of the fun of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stumbeled on to your blog. Love all that Seventies inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Hello, I am Sandra van Katwijk, mama to 3 incredible girls and founder of Yarning Made. I combined my love for bold graphics, colors and knitting into a tiny line of modern and cozy blankets for baby, dollies, and the home. Each blanket is hand knit and finished in Victoria, BC. My blankets can be found on Etsy and design loving shops around the world. Thanks for visiting my blog!