/ Jan 9, 2011 / 4 Comments /

New look and new book







How exciting! Thought it was time for a new blog look and so after a weekend of many evil words mostly pointed towards Blogger, XML and my own limited skills here it is... a new Yarning...

Annie was not impressed that she no longer appears in the header, but I explained that since she is my number one model she would appear in plenty of post images and so would still be a big part of the blog. :) Hope everyone likes the new look!

The images are from a brand new Japanese knitting book, "Small Nordic Knitting", isbn 978-4391139518 and available on Amazon.jp. I love...
Share This Post :
Tags :

4 comments:

  1. I like your new lay-out. It's nice and easy.

    Groetjes Maartje

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful book ! your blog is very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joehoe! It's working again!! ;-)
    Love, love the new pure look! And these knittings are so beautiful.
    *liset

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful images - and congratulations on your new blog design, looks super:)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Hello, I am Sandra van Katwijk, mama to 3 incredible girls and founder of Yarning Made. I combined my love for bold graphics, colors and knitting into a tiny line of modern and cozy blankets for baby, dollies, and the home. Each blanket is hand knit and finished in Victoria, BC. My blankets can be found on Etsy and design loving shops around the world. Thanks for visiting my blog!