/ Aug 13, 2012 / 5 Comments /

More blankets! (sneak peak)




My little Etsy store should be open for business later this week!!! Woohoo. I am very excited. My middle daughter (thanks Annie!) helped me model the black and cream chevron/zigzag baby crib blanket. (Also great as a cozy adult lap blanket) Then there's the "triangle" and "cross" series... I love them all.

Now finish figuring out shipping methods and cost, write out the blanket descriptions, take a couple of more pictures and the shop should be good to go!

Speaking of pictures, you would think that Sabrina would be the obvious model choice since she is a baby and these are baby blankets but you would be very wrong. :) She will not sit still and is constantly on the move. So no baby in the baby blanket shots... :)


Share This Post :
Tags :

5 comments:

  1. cool those cross & triangle blankets too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each of your daughters is quite a photogenic beauty! Each of these knitted designs is also pretty wonderful. I am predicting great success for your shop.

    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with Etsy, those baby blankets are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much!!!

    Yes, how lucky am I with 3 beautiful girlies??? :)

    It is a bit scary to set up the Etsy shop and yet sooo exciting at the same time!!! Thanks for the good wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I just love the color combo, it's beautiful

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Hello, I am Sandra van Katwijk, mama to 3 incredible girls and founder of Yarning Made. I combined my love for bold graphics, colors and knitting into a tiny line of modern and cozy blankets for baby, dollies, and the home. Each blanket is hand knit and finished in Victoria, BC. My blankets can be found on Etsy and design loving shops around the world. Thanks for visiting my blog!