/ Oct 1, 2012 / 7 Comments / ,

New "Hi" blanket design!




It has been wonderfully busy around here, lots of blankies sold this week so knitting my heart out. I am loving it. The hot seller appears to be the Four Cross blanket. With both white and custom red crosses. Just sent two more off today. I hope the babies love them!!

I added my new Helvetica "Hi" design to the shop. Love this one, simple and bold. Fun to knit as well. Hmmm, what other words can I "write" on my blankets?
Share This Post :
Tags : ,

7 comments:

  1. Super cute!! Love your bold style - any chance of be allowed to feature you on my site soon?

    Let me know - heidi@wool-rocks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ingrid and Heidi! (Heidi I emailed you)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are super cool! Howsabout "luv" or a big red heart? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both luv and the big red heart! (the heart is already in the works) thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your work-
    Suggestion for a word
    Zzzzzzzzz.
    that is what us parents are aiming for, is it not ???? Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing inspiration...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea!!!!!! I will try to create that pattern, thank you for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Hello, I am Sandra van Katwijk, mama to 3 incredible girls and founder of Yarning Made. I combined my love for bold graphics, colors and knitting into a tiny line of modern and cozy blankets for baby, dollies, and the home. Each blanket is hand knit and finished in Victoria, BC. My blankets can be found on Etsy and design loving shops around the world. Thanks for visiting my blog!