Red Crosses

|





I am still here!! Good grief, days should be way longer than 24 hours in order to get everything done... I started a new job after my maternity leave was over and am just starting to get the hang of the balancing act again. After work and tucking Sabrina in I can just catch some blanket knitting time. My blankets are selling at a wonderful rate. Just so I can continue to knit at a good pace without running behind. I have had such incredible feedback and I love that my blankets are wrapped around sweet little babies.

Red crosses is the latest installment of the four cross blanket. I love the red crosses on cream/white... Sabrina had to 'crash' the photoshoot of course...

2 comments:

Nat at Made in Home said...

Love the blanket!

yarning said...

Thank you!! Black cross blanket is next! :)

Post a Comment