Blanket love from others...

|




I can't believe how lucky I am. I create blankets I love and as it turns out other people love them also. The blog features and inclusions have been beyond anything I ever imagined. Apartment Therapy included my blanket! And yesterday I discovered I was included in the New York Family Christmas Toy guide! I am awed and so very excited. This was also a great way to discover some super cool new blogs. Take a look!

swoonstudio.blogspot.ca
kitschandcraft.blogspot.ca
wool-rocks.com
onesheepishgirl.blogspot.ca
meetmeatmikes.com 
www.shelterandshine.com
www.shopsweetthings.com
www.apartmenttherapy.com
www.newyorkfamily.com

3 comments:

wood & wool stool said...

well deserved blanket love!

Heidi said...

Thank you so much for including a link to my blog :) You make such nice blankets, thank you for all the inspiration :)

yarning said...

Thanks so much Ingrid and Heidi!

Post a Comment