/ Dec 15, 2012 / No comments / ,

Finally more Japanese knitting!





Not many Japanese knitting books have caught my eye over the past year and a half or so (to my big disappointment). I am pretty sure I was their biggest fan. I thought it was time to check up on the latest releases and guess what?? It is Japanese book time again! There have been many new releases with gorgeous new patterns and the inspiring photos I love. I am happy. This one is for sale on Amazon.jp.
Share This Post :
Tags : ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Hello, I am Sandra van Katwijk, mama to 3 incredible girls and founder of Yarning Made. I combined my love for bold graphics, colors and knitting into a tiny line of modern and cozy blankets for baby, dollies, and the home. Each blanket is hand knit and finished in Victoria, BC. My blankets can be found on Etsy and design loving shops around the world. Thanks for visiting my blog!