/ Dec 22, 2013 / No comments / ,

New toddler 'Hi' blanket!





Lack of posts are embarrassing to say the least. :) I am the luckiest person in the world to have a backlog of blanket orders on the go, but between Sabrina, big girls, work and everything else there just has not been much time to blog.

I just finished a custom toddler sized 'Hi' blanket! I love it and will list it in my Etsy shop soon.

Sabrina's Je t'aime shirt is by a wonderful online shop called Whistle & Flute located right here in Victoria!


Share This Post :
Tags : ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Hello, I am Sandra van Katwijk, mama to 3 incredible girls and founder of Yarning Made. I combined my love for bold graphics, colors and knitting into a tiny line of modern and cozy blankets for baby, dollies, and the home. Each blanket is hand knit and finished in Victoria, BC. My blankets can be found on Etsy and design loving shops around the world. Thanks for visiting my blog!